Trekking Cabin Plus “Van Donk”
The Trekking Cabin Plus hosts an additional level of comfort due to its increased 18 square meters surface area. The separated sleeping and living area make the Trekking Cabin Plus suitable for families as well as groups of five. Features you will enjoy are a basic kitchen with table top fridge and four burner gas stove.
From April through October, the Trekking Cabin Plus comes with a tap water connection, and a jerry can is available for your water supply needs in the other months.
- 2 bunk beds of 80 x 200cm and a single bed of 80 x 200cm
- Beds include pillows and duvets
- Separate sleeping and living area
- Electric heating in sleeping area
- Kitchen with table top fridge, induction cooktop and sink
- Nespresso coffeemachine
- Inventory for 6 persons.
- Spacious dining area
- Side-hung roof for storing bicycles or motor cycles.
- Spacious picnic table in front of the Trekking Cabin Plus
- Shower and toilet in the nearby sanitary building
- Car free accommodation
- 18 square meters total