Trekking cabin “Fred” and “Karin”
The Trekking Cabin is ideally suited for short stay reservations. The cabin features a basic interior with likeness to today’s Tiny Houses. With an efficient partition, 11 square meters offers you 4 roomy beds, a small kitchen and seating area. As the name implies, the Trekking Cabin is designed for short stays but let it by no means limit your stay. With it’s convenient size and interior, the cabin is designed for all seasons and weather conditions. From April through October there is a tap water connection to the kitchen, in the winter time there is a jerry can available for your water supply. The cabin also features a powerful heating convector, capable of bringing the cabin up to a cozy temperature within minutes.
- 4 separate beds of at least 70 x 210cm
- Beds include pillows and duvets
- Mini-kitchen with separate fridge, induction cooktop and sink
- Nespresso coffeemachine
- Inventory for 4 persons.
- Dining area
- Side-hung roof for storing bicycles or motor cycles.
- Spacious picnic table in front of the Trekking Cabin
- Shower and toilet in the nearby sanitary building
- Car free accommodation
- 11 square meters total