Below our digital price list. Enter the arrival and departure date and the number of people, then the current prices and possible arrangements are displayed.
- We are open from about March 30 to November 1, after the fall break. You are welcome throughout the year in consultation. The cars are not available at the camping pitches, you can park your car for free outside the site.
- In the early and late season you can already go for € 17.00 (camping place for 2 people including electricity) with a minimum stay of 7 nights.
The above rates include: reservation costs, cleaning and eco contribution
- Linen: € 7
- Baby bed p.n .: € 3
- Baby chair p .: € 1
- Baby bath p .: € 1
- Add a tent: € 1.00 per day.
- Day bookings possible in low season, except Sunday
- Arrival and departure days in high season: Monday, Friday, Saturday.
- Camp fees are charged for more people than usual.
- 1 pet allowed after consultation: € 5.00 per night.
- We are open from approximately March 30 to December 31, 2019 and during the autumn holidays. After the autumn holiday in consultation. You are also welcome throughout the year if you inform us in advance and discuss whether there is someone
- You are also welcome all year round for camping pitches.
Our hot water taps and showers work via this key that works like a chip card. Upon registration you pay a € 25.00 deposit and you can put any amount on the key. Upon returning you will receive the deposit and the remaining amount in cash. It is a very user-friendly system that many guests are already enthusiastic about.
We continue to invest in comfort!
You can use this. The costs are 5% of the total costs. No other costs are charged. If the holiday you are planning cannot go through, or must be interrupted for one of the following reasons, the full (prepaid) amount for the unused period will be 100% refunded.
Accepted reasons are: serious illness, or death of: yourself, or one of the people who are or would be going on holiday with you, from (parents-in-law) parents, brother, sister, brother-in-law, sister-in-law or own children.
In order to be able to make use of a reimbursement based on the cancellation fund, you must in all cases submit proof that due to a cause beyond your control, the agreements made by you cannot or cannot be fully complied with.